Ingram roofing, inc is your commercial
Roofing contractor in michigan
Ingram Roofing, Inc in Rochester Hills Michigan has over 50 years of commercial roofing experience throughout Michigan and Ohio. Our company knows how important your building is to your business and we prove it.
Our list of commercial roofing Systems are vast & we can handle any job your company needs completed.
Ingram Roofing Inc offers 5 classifications of Low-Slope Roofing:
- Built-up roof (BUR) membranes
- Metal panel roof systems for low-slope applications
- Polymer-modified bitumen sheet membranes
- Single-ply membranes
- Thermoplastic membranes (e.g., PVC, TPO)
- Thermoset membranes (e.g., EPDM)
- Spray polyurethane foam-based (SPF) roof systems
When it comes to low-slope roofs, membranes have 3 components:
- Weatherproofing layer or layers to keep water from entering a roof assembly
- Reinforcement adds strength, puncture resistance and dimensional stability to a membrane
- Surfacing protects the weatherproofing and reinforcement from sunlight and weather. Some surfacing’s provide benefits such as increased fire resistance, improved traffic and hail resistance, and increased solar reflectivity.
Ingram Roofing offers 6 steep-slope roof coverings:
- Asphalt shingles
- Clay tile and concrete tile
- Metal roof systems for steep-slope applications
- Wood shakes and wood shingles
CONTACT INGRAM ROOFING, INC TODAY
Ingram Roofing, Inc in Rochester Hills is your Premier Commercial Roofing contractor in Michigan. Our company has the experience needed to complete your Commercial Roofing System right the first time, with the highest quality of craftsmanship on the market. Contact us today!